Friday, October 11, 2013

Day Off

Today my day is completely free!

I have a day off with no obligations! YAY!!! 

Of course I made a few plans to enjoy it (:

Today is going to be a pampering day for me, to kick off my anniversary weekend the right way!

First, I'm going to straighten my hair while watching Netflix (MY FAIR WEDDING! MY FAIR WEDDING!)


Then I'm picking Kala up and we're going to get our nails done


And then we're picking Allie up and we're going to officially hit up the Outlet Shoppes of Atlanta!


And I'm super have a plan woman, so of course I've already picked out the stores we're definitely going to have to go to, plus whatever they wanna go in.


We're going to start in the upper right, because that's where I parked when I worked at the Chick-fil-A there, and it's closest to Kate Spade! Of course, Kate Spade is stop number one for me! White House Black Market and J. Crew are next for me. Maybe a stop at Steve Madden too, depends on them. I have a feeling Allie will want to stop at Michael Kors.


Tommy Hilfiger is another definite stop for me, then Puma at the end of that aisle. We will then walk all the way down to Charlotte Russe and Adidas (we're stopping at both!) and work our way back. And we'll stop by Columbia and Papaya over here. Then I want to go inside the food court and use my coupon for Cupcakelicious, and maybe visit Claire's.


Then there's Nike, JOS A. Bank, and Nine West in this aisle, with a stop at Bose for Luis.

My main reason (excuse) for going today is to buy an anniversary present for Luis, so hopefully I'll find something awesome for him in one of those stores, if not, he loves Bose and music.


I'm not sure how long our shopping trip will be. I could easily stay there until close, but I doubt Allie and Kala will want to shop from 3 to 9, so we'll see. 

And then I'm going to go see Luis tonight and kick off our anniversary weekend!!!


I probably won't post again til Monday, so be excited to hear about how the weekend went!




No comments:

Post a Comment