Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Cow Appreciation Day!!!

So today was Cow Appreciation Day!!!



It's an annual, national holiday in which all Chick-fil-As across the country serve deliciously yummy food for free to anyone who shows up dressed as a cow!

Of course, as a Chick-fil-A team leader, I ended up working all day. And by all day, I mean 5:15AM-8:30PM. It was a brutal day.

However long and ridiculously, outrageously busy the day was, I can't deny that we had a ton of fun!

All the team members had fun dressing up as cows!


In the front, and in the kitchen!


Jessica and I even did our nails, cow style, just for the occasion!



And we had the Chick-fil-A cow out all day long. He played with countless kids and waved at an innumerable amount of cars. It was pretty awesome!!


I got to help blow up all those balloons while someone else made the arc, and at the end of the day, I got to help pop them all!


Not before taking an awesome picture with the balloons though!

It was a really long and stressful day, and my feet hurt like crazy, but it was also a ridiculously fun day with lots of oohing and ahhing over the little kids' costumes, and laughing at the crazy adults that went super all out!

Share some of your CAD pictures with me while I put my feet up and get some rest!



No comments:

Post a Comment