Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Kate Spade Surprise!!!

Kate Spade is having a surprise sale!!!

And I got really excited because I was hoping that there would be something there I could afford.

Original Price: $98
Sale Price: $29

There are a couple affordable things that I like, like this belt (I am including the link to the actual Kate Spade page on each item so you can better see the items in detail. Just click on the "Sale Price" part of the caption). I currently have an obsession with waist belts, and I would love to add this beauty to my collection!

Original Price: $45
Sale Price: $19

I know that paying $19 for a pair of earrings is a bit of a stretch, but I'm talking affordable here, not reasonable, Plus, they're Kate Spade bow earrings! I make outfits with these on Polyvore all the time!

Original Price: $98
Sale Price: $29

Again, not a price I would normally pay on a pair of earrings, but these look like they're real gold and diamonds, and their name is.. wait for it... Gatsby Dot Hoops. How can you resist Kate Spade earrings named after Gatsby?? I couldn't!

Original Price: $50
Sale Price: $19

This little coin purse is too cute! I would totally buy it! But, I am currently torturing myself by looking at these beautiful, on-sale, Kate Spade items that I theoretically could afford, but I won't be able to before the sale is over because my bank account is currently facing a drought.

Original Price: $60
Sale Price: $29

This could totally be a mini travel make up bag for me! I could put the lipstick color of the day, a mascara tube, and a concealer in here and be good to go for the day. Oh the possibilities!

Original Price: $85
Sale Price: $39

Now, I don't have an iPad, but if I did, a Kate Spade iPad Cover would be a must. This one is just so cute! I love the detail of the stripes with the birds over them. Click on the link above to go to the Kate Spade page to see what I'm talking about. Absolutely adorable!

Now these were the affordable ones, but I can't look at the Kate Spade page without dreaming of the day I'll be able to afford everything else.

I love everything Kate Spade, because they have an amazing sense of style, but here are some of my favorites!

Well, a lot of my favorites.

Original Price: $298

Sale Price: $149

This purse is just beyond cute! I would take it up and down all over the place with me. It would look cute with a casual or a business outfit, and the neutral colors can go along with almost any color. I am beyond in love (Christmas present anyone?)

Original Price: $328
Sale Price: $139

This one is also super cute! They also have a cinnamon red version of it, but I liked the cream one better. Plus, it goes with more outfits.

Original Price: $248
Sale Price: $79

This one is beautiful, elegant, and chic. This is the kind of purse I would take with me to a fancy party or dinner.

Original Price: $328
Sale Price: $99

This one is just awesome. I would probably never wear it, but come on, it's a Pride and Prejudice book shaped clutch! That's just super cute and quirky, I love it and wanted to share the quirkiness!

Original Price: $285
Sale Price: $119

This one is also super cute. It's also big enough to fit all my goodies inside and more. I have an extreme love for big purses, mostly because I do lug around so much stuff.

Original Price: $275
Sale Price: $119

This purse just screams CUTE at me. Pink, stripes, and a bow!!! They also have a black and white option, but that one is just too depressive looking compared to this bright and fun purse. This one would also be very much appreciated as a gift!

Original Price: $335
Sale Price: $129

Original Price: $325
Sale Price: $129

Between these two calistas, the rose one is my favorite. They're both perfect for when I need to tote my laptop around with me somewhere, or even bringing a spare change of clothes or something that requires a lot of space. I love love love these.

Original Price: $295
Sale Price: $89

Now onto the jewelry. Isn't this necklace so cute! Even the clasp for the necklace has a cute little detail! Absolutely gorgeous!

Original Price: $128
Sale Price: $29

This one I'm posting up in honor of my God-daughter, Alexa. She loves turtles, and I can never see a turtle without thinking of her, so here's one for her!

Original Price: $250
Sale Price: $150

Original Price: $225
Sale Price: $135 

Oh my goodness!! I love these so much! It is so hard to find a cute and feminine watch! I have been on the hunt for one for ages now, and I simply can't find one! One within my budget that is. These are adorable and perfect for me and I really wish they were within the budget! Waah!

Original Price: $378
Sale Price: $99

Now we're on to clothes. Look at this dress! It's so sleek and sophisticated! The lines of where it changes from black to nude are perfect, their position makes such a beautiful slimming effect! I love it. Someone, please add this to my cart!

Original Price: $358
Sale Price: $99

YES! Beautiful and chic! The belt completes the outfit with and adorable break from the pale pink and a wonderfully slimming effect. And that red trim at the bottom? Magnifique!


Original Price: $448
Sale Price: $149

Can you see the pinched waist? I love that effect! It narrows the waist down to prevent giving the dress a flat, curve-less look. My favorite part about the dress however, is that beautiful collar. Too cute! It also has pockets, according to Kate Spade, and there's nothing more useful on a dress than pockets!

Original Price: $398

Sale Price: $129

Silk, magenta, bow, and pockets, what more could I ask for in a dress??? Way too cute! I can't stop staring at that beautiful bow. Sigh 


Original Price: $398
Sale Price: $99

I love a bold, sexy red look. I love peplum. Combine the two loves, and voila, we have this dress! It's my least favorite of the set I have picked out here, but still gorgeous nonetheless.

Original Price: $698
Sale Price: $249

I know winter is over (hopefully) but this tweed coat will be just as cute in November! I love the very faded, barely pink hue of the coat, with the bold pink details in the buttons and collar. Now, it doesn't show in this picture, but on the back of the neck, right under the collar, is the signature Kate Spade bow! Eek! Too cute!!!

Original Price: $348
Sale Price: $129

Here we have sophisticated and cute office wear. I am in love with this jacket. The lines on it, the collar, the pockets, the bracelet cut, the navy color, it's all too overwhelming. My favorite detail? The line across the jacket that looks like a belt. Gorgeous.

Original Price: $298
Sale Price: $79

This just might possibly be my favorite piece of the whole set. Adorable skirt, geometric shapes, lovely colors, and such a tiny waist! Perfect! I want it!

Original Price: $228
Sale Price: $99

Here's an adorable flat! I love the contrast of the white and black with the white details on the black parts and black details on white parts. So cute!

Original Price: $150
Sale Price: $59

Rain boot! I've been dying to get a rain boot, especially with all the rain we've been having lately! This one is absolutely gorgeous, and it's covered with Kate Spade bows!!! And it has a little heel on the back to make it my style boot! This one is also on my wish list! Someone please get it for me!!

Original Price: $328
Sale Price: $149

Last, but definitely not least, there is this stunner! I love the lovely matching between the light blue bow and the dark blue shoe. What you can't really tell from this picture is that the heel is a lime green color. If you look really closely you can see. Talk about contrast! Absolutely beautiful. I'm a size 6.5 guys, just in case anyone wants to know (;

And that's it for my super long, overly obsessive, Kate Spade post. I hope you guys enjoyed, and remember, I have links for every item underneath! The sale ends tonight at 11:59 PM, so get all your shopping in now!!



No comments:

Post a Comment