Friday, August 30, 2013

Karima's Baby Shower Invitations!

It seems like Karima's baby shower was so long ago with everything that's been going on!

I've was a busy bee cranking out all the necessities for our little party.

The invitations were definitely the most stressful to make because they set the theme for the party and it would be the first taste people would have of the shower.

After looking through pages and pages of baby shower invitations, I found this invitation on the Martha Stewart website that I loved and fit in with the theme.


And with nothing other than Paint and too much time, I edited the invitation to suit my needs


And added our own information to personalize it


I won't lie though, these invitations are not what I originally wanted. I wanted to hand make some invites that look like this:


I even bought all kinds of card stock for it and everything!

I bought light pastel colored card stock


And decorative card stock. I really really liked this card stock.


But what with having to pack everything up, going to interviews, and working, I didn't have any extra time to spend on hand-making invitations. 

But I think that they ended up being pretty cute anyways!




No comments:

Post a Comment