Friday, August 2, 2013

New Arrivals - Kate Spade

It's official.

I'm obsessed.

It's another Kate Spade post guys, #sorrynotsorry in advance.

And their new arrivals are labeled as a Lights, Camera, Action!, oldies cinema look! I was in love before I even looked!

Price: $448

This Olivia dress is my favorite of the dresses. Probably because it's the most colorful and reminiscent of summer, and I'm still in a summer wear mood. I love the cinched waist and the bright colors, plus it has a cute flirty skirt.

Price: $448

This Leah dress is beautiful, especially for a business setting. I love the high waisted pencil skirt and the cute tie-neck detail. If I could find a blazer of the same shade to throw over it, it would be perfect!


This Joyann dress required a front and back shot. Because as sleek and elegant as the front is...

Price: $378

...The back adds a whole nother level of sexiness to the dress. I absolutely love it! Especially that little bow right at the small of the back. Wonderful!

Price: $368

Then there's this Jazz skirt. It's beautiful, simple, and elegant. Two thumbs up from me!

Price: $458

I love this cute black purse. It's extremely sophisticated, perfect for the office! And the inside is lined with little bows. Too cute!

Price: $148

I'm loving statement necklaces more and more with each passing day, and this necklace is the kind of necklace that I would love to rock with a cute dress!

Price: $35

It's a clapboard iPhone case.. Need I say more? Love!

Price: 250

Kate Spade honestly has the best bangle watches ever. I really love this creme colored one. It would go well with so many outfits!

Price: $175

This one is really different from the bangle watches I usually like. The big face is usually a turn off for me, but I love how it's mostly black with just small details of white and gold. Too cute!

Price: $250

This Gold Bazooka one is just a guilty pleasure watch. It's gold with pink details, what's there not to love?? I'd probably never wear it, but it's cute to look at.

Price: $328

This Carrin Heel has me swooning. It would be perfect to wear to the office. Nude with black makes for a sophisticated color combination. Plus it'll go along with most outfits.

Price: $328

My favorite part about this Dijon Heel is that it has the cute Kate Spade bow at the front, but it's color choices are sophisticated enough that I could wear these with almost any suit to almost any business professional occasion. I love it!

Price: $298

Then we have the two Kalle Wedges! I love the elegance of this black one.

Price: $298

But this brown one would be perfect for a casual day, or even to wear with a cute sundress.

Price: $328

Out of everything, this one is the truest sign of an upcoming fall... But I can't be angry because this Rickee ankle boot is gorgeous! I would probably wear it with every single one of my fall and winter outfits if I owned it. Look at the cute bow on the zipper! Adorable! Plus it was made in Brasil! Can I please own this???

That's it for my favorites from the latest Kate Spade arrival. I swear they make each collection more beautiful than the last!



No comments:

Post a Comment