Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Back On The Road

I'm heading back to Florida tonight!

It's only for two days this time though, not even really. I'm leaving tonight, getting there tomorrow morning, and leaving Thursday night to be back by Friday. Not even one full day back home for me *tear*

I normally wouldn't go back so soon after having been there. I mean, how much can I miss in a week? That's not even enough time for me to readjust to Atlanta life. But my aunt is visiting from Brasil this week! She's arriving there tonight and staying for a week. I would stay for the whole time, but I already took too many days off from work with my birthday and Mother's Day, and unfortunately, that means not having enough money to break even this month. I can do two more days off though. I can't wait to see my aunt!!

Not to mention that the trip tonight is going to be great!

How on earth could an almost 9 hour bus trip be great you say?

Well, because I have people in my life who love me and I now have this beauty!


Yes, it is a Kindle! Remember how I just said I wanted one just barely a week ago?? Well, my mommy loves me, and she bought me one. I feel so spoiled and adored!!! And since she's an Amazon Prime member, I get to download books for free from their lending library! I just downloaded my first book this morning, and I intend on having it read by the time I arrive home tomorrow morning. (No, the book I downloaded is not the one showing up on the screensaver. That's just an ad)

And speaking of my wish list, I also got two more beauties from my list. These are courtesy of my loving God-sister.


Isn't this so cute??? You can't really tell from this picture, but on the upper right corner there's a butterfly. I love butterflies! And there's also a little bow on the side of the bottom. Super cute!!! I'm in love with this bikini! So now you know what I'll be wearing every time I go in the water this summer.


This one is equally as cute. The only problem with it is that it's strapless, and strapless things and I have issues often. The picture definitely doesn't do it justice, because to put it on I have to twist the top, and I couldn't get it to stay for the picture. Beyond cute though. Perfect for a day when I just want to sunbathe and look cute.

I feel so spoiled by the fact that I've been showered with these lovely gifts!

People do love me (:


No comments:

Post a Comment