Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New Arrivals!

Lilly Pulitzer sent me an email earlier this week announcing their new arrivals!

I finally had time to get on the website and look at the new goodies! They are so cute, and I am practically drooling!

Here are some of my favorites!


This is the Delisa Dress in Yummy Melon and Resort White. Now, normally I don't have an issue picking out a favorite between styles/colors of the same dress, but today, you're going to see a couple of repeats. All of the new arrivals from Lilly are simply gorgeous, no matter in what color they came.

Price: $248

The Delisa Dress is their current advertised dress on the front page, and all I have to say is that it deserves its spot there. I love the loose, casual look it has, with the slightly belted waist. I am also totally in love with the sleeves. The sheer, hanging off the elbow look is so cute! Plus the details on the neckline are adorable. I just love everything about this dress!


Then we have this lovely Dionne Dress. Yes, it is a dress. It's a combo. It also has pockets in the skirt. And it's one shouldered.

Price: $168

I have such a deep love for anything one shouldered, or hanging off the shoulder, or shoulder baring, or anything shoulder related. I simply just love showing my shoulders off. Any dress that let's me do that gets an A+! Plus, the skirt is fairly high waisted in this combo, so it would do a great job of concealing my little food baby bump. Not to mention that the print on the skirt is super cute! I just love love love this dress!

Price: $188

Next we have this Adabelle Sweater Dress. Finally I was able to pick one color above the others! The blue and white ones were cute too, but I felt like the white was just an itty bit boring and the blue a little too bright. As much as I love standing out, it would be too much for anywhere other than by the water. And the beautiful woven details are lost in its brightness, and I am totally digging these woven details, especially the ones hanging along the bottom.

Price: $98

Finally, there's this beautiful Tate Skirt. I think that it's so cute and flirty. The hemline is really playful with the swirls and the almost cupcake wrapper effect it gives. I love it!

Lilly has also started taking orders for next year's agendas!

I couldn't help but go hunting for an adorable Lilly Agenda. They have all kinds: small, large, and jumbo. As well as a Luxe Agenda, and a simple monthy agenda as well. My two favorites were the small agenda and the Luxe.

Here they are

Price: $17

I really really like this Navy Tiger Lilly print on the agenda. They have tons of other prints that are absolutely gorgeous as well. I wouldn't mind having any of them, actually. They are all super cute and I would love them in my collection, but this one was just my favorite. Plus it's an agenda from August of 2013 all the way to December of 2014. That's perfect so I don't have to buy a new agenda for the fall! I am really tempted to buy this one, especially since it's totally not unaffordable!

Price: $40

Here's the Luxe agenda! I really like it because it looks so sophisticated. It has the gold-tipped pages and the  ribbon marker that just makes the agenda look great! Plus I love that design!

And that's it for the list of my favorite new arrivals at Lilly!



No comments:

Post a Comment