Monday, September 16, 2013

New York Fashion Week 2013 - September 11 & 12

The last two days of New York Fashion Week!

The second to last day started with these beautiful pieces from Bibhu Mohapatra







Brandon Sun came up next with these just as lovely outfits




Popular designer Michael Kors came next with his designs





Nanette Lepore followed up with these gorgeous pieces



I really liked this one dress from Rachel Zoe's collection


Next up came J. Mendel with these lovely pieces






And I absolutely loved all of these eclectic patterns from Clover Canyon. They're all very unique, out there, and bright!






This dress from Milly by Michelle Smith really caught my eye. I love the blue and the orange together. I would never expect to like that color combination, but it really works in this piece.


Betsey Johnson's collection was just a little too wild for me. I'm sure I liked some of the actual pieces, but the models' crazy hair, make up, and those Betsey necklaces really pulled my attention away from the clothes.

Then we got a good dose of bold prints from Anna Sui's collection.




Anya Caliendo's collection consisted of hats, and I'm really not that into hats (unless they're on my favorite royal's head) so we're skipping over this part and skipping over Dion Lee too, and Osklen onto B. Michael America. The last designer of the night definitely made up for all the designers with no favorites.








The last day of New York Fashion Week 2013 was wrapped up with presentations from two more popular household names.

First came Ralph Lauren with this gorgeous set of sophisticated designs






And Calvin Klein ended the week with these two gorgeous pieces



We are now officially done with New York Fashion Week!!! Coming next: London Fashion Week!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment