Friday, April 12, 2013

Wedding Planner

So I have this secret desire to be a wedding planner, just like J-Lo!

I think I'm pretty qualified, I mean I do have six Pinterest boards dedicated completely to everything from my Bachelorette party, to my dress, to all the things I need to do to prepare, to the pictures I'm going to take with my hubby, to the big day and more.

I would have so much fun doing this. All the dresses and cakes and songs and tuxes and venues and flowers and veils and party favors and guests and dancing and true love and and and and and wedding party FUN! It would be a dream come true (:


Not to mention that I'm absolutely obsessed with MY wedding (have I mentioned that I have SIX Pinterest Boards dedicated to my future wedding? See here and here and here and here and here and here). I'm a Pinterest-aholic, it's true.

It's not even like I'm completely experience-less. I have run Brunna's Bakery for the past 4 years (although it is in a short intermission until I move somewhere with a kitchen). I already know about listening to the customer to see their vision and recreating it. I've even done all the desserts for parties before and helped decorate for a wedding. I have TWO wedding cakes to my repertoire. I've already got a foot in the door.

So now my goal is to find a wedding planner who will take me on as an intern so I can get some experience. I've searched and searched and googled as much as I could. There are no courses to take to be a wedding planner, it's just something that you gotta be good at and that's that. So I have to find a good wedding planning, or even just an event planning in general, company, convince them to take me on as an intern (hopefully a paid one), eventually branch off into my own company, and become J-Lo. It's a flawless plan, truly.

Now to find a wedding planner willing to take me on. Anybody know a good one?



No comments:

Post a Comment