Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Outlet Mall!

I love outlet malls!!!

They have all the beautiful brand clothes that I love, for a much much cheaper price than the normal stores!

Plus they're always having this sale and that sale, and 25% off the already 50% sale and whatnot. It's an amazing way to look gorgeous for less!

Unfortunately, the only time I go outlet shopping is when I'm in Florida, because there are outlet malls around every corner in Orlando (seriously, it's like every shopaholics heaven! They have every store possible!)

But that's all about to change, because a new outlet mall opened in Atlanta!!!

Yes sirree bobski, The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta are up and ready to be shopped at and I am uber excited!


They opened on the 18th, and I would have most definitely been there for the grand opening, but I am dirt broke until pay day. Like seriously, my bank account is so depleted it hurts.

But as soon as I have some surplus money... You already know where to find me!

The stores I am most excited about:

Columbia Sportswear (Especially now that summer is almost over)


J. Crew


KATE SPADE NEW YORK!!!!! (Do I even have to explain my excitement on this one??)


Nike


Papaya (Just because there isn't really one close to me otherwise)


Puma


Tommy Hilfiger


White House | Black Market


Coach


Michael Kors


Steve Madden


And they have a whole page on their website dedicated to their sales and events!!! Which means it's that much easier for me to find great deals!!!

I'm super excited and I'm getting together a group of friends to go with me, as soon as we have some money to blow.

I'll definitely keep you guys updated on my outlet mall trip!




No comments:

Post a Comment