Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Stylish Night Out

So I haven't done one of these in a while...

A Polyvore post!

Today's theme is.. You guessed it! Outfits for a night out!

Here's our first outfit!


Too cute. I was thinking about making this a summer-y post, but then I saw this gorgeous Kelly Ewing dress and fell in love! But really, the true beauty here is the Kate Spade Skinny Mini Bow ring, because we all know how much I love Kate Spade! I'm actually loving this entire outfit, especially my cheap $5 dangling earrings from Charlotte Russe!


The thing about my style is that half the outfits I love can be doubled as clothes for the professional world. If I swapped out those strappy suede sandals for a pair of pumps and maybe toned down on the jewelry some, I'd have a great office outfit here. But I did get a little pricey with this outfit. The jacket is Versace and the small shoulder bag is Saint Laurent Cassandre. The ring is Kate Spade again, as I was pleased to find out when I started looking at the individual items. Overall, I would totally love having this outfit in my wardrobe!

I feel like I should clarify how I create my outfits. I don't look at brands or prices while putting the outfit together. I put an outfit I think looks cute together, and after I publish, I look at the individual pieces to see where they're from. (With the exception of my rich girl post that is)


Anyways, on to the next outfit. This red shift dress is simply gorgeous! I couldn't resist it, even though the picture of it is faded *insert sad face*. This outfit has inspired me to complete the full transition into a prepster and heavily invest in pearls. Oh my goodness, the pearls did wonders for this look. I'm going to have to hunt some down during my next shopping spree!

That's it for today's outfits! Let me know what you think about them!



No comments:

Post a Comment