Thursday, June 6, 2013

Kate Spade New Arrivals

Yes, it's another new arrivals post, and this time it's for Kate Spade!!!

Oh my goodness, the new items are oh so adorable, I just want to be a millionaire already and buy all of them right up.

Here are some (a lot) of my favorites from this new, golf-inspired batch of Kate Spade gorgeousness!

Price: $358

I usually don't go for super simple dresses, but this Rhys Dress is on point. I really like it, plus it has pockets!

Price: $448
I love this one! It has such a beautiful, subtle floral print, plus the color is gorgeous! I really like this one. An added plus is the v-neck. It's low enough to create a nice feminine figure, but high enough that it's modest and shows no cleavage!

Price: $348

The good things I could say about this skirt are endless. Definitely one of my favorites of this batch. I love the high waist look with such a beautiful belted waist. I also like how the material is shiny, so even though the entire skirt is made of the same color fabric, the belt looks like it's a slightly different color. Plus I love pleats. I had a stage when I hated pleats and plaid, right after private school (Our uniform was a pleated plaid skirt, even in the winter and I hated that skirt with a passion), but I have slowly learned to love it once again. Pleats just look so sophisticated and cute!

Price: $248

This Robbie Skirt has the same print as the Minae Dress two pictures above. I think I like the skirt more than I did the dress. The color just looks brighter on this one. The only problem with this one is that the skirt is pretty short, and I don't do very well with short skirts. My thighs are ginormous and my butt always raises all my skirts in the back. So this one is just going to be something pretty to look at because I wouldn't be able to fit in it (As if, they're all something pretty to look at cause I can't afford any of them...)

Price: $78

They have a whole new line of jewelry that has this beautiful Bungalow Bouquet design. They're all quite cute, but my favorite from the line was this one. I just think that it's bright, colorful, and fun! I have no idea what I would wear it with, but I would love it in my earring collection!

Price: $268

It's shoe time! I absolutely loved all of the shoes on this go around, and it was all I could do to not get all of them to blog about. I did, however, manage to control myself (somewhat). This one is the Anika Heel, and while they had a beautiful black and white version that would be so much more practical, I'm loving these pink with black! I would build an entire wardrobe around pink just to wear these! So cute!

Price: $328

I'm in love, really. This one has THREE bows on it! And it is such a gorgeous champagne color. So sophisticated. I don't know what else to say. I want!

Price: $328

I am convinced that on my wedding day, I will wear a pair of these Kate Spade mesh shoes! They are all so cute! Plus it looks like sexy foot lingerie, which is perfect for my feet on my wedding day! This one is the Salina Heel. Don't you just love that big double bow on it? I do *sigh*

Price: $328

Then there's the Lisa Heel, also very wedding appropriate. It's much taller and the bow is simpler. It also covers all of my foot, instead of leaving out that little bit of toe cleavage. So if my toes aren't looking their best on my wedding day...

Price: $328

But the Lisa Heel is also available in different colors, and I just couldn't resist. It's sexy foot lingerie! These black Lisas would look amazing with a LBD on any occasion. So beautifully sexy, I'm in love, and my feet desire to walk in these!

Price: $328

And there's the pink version too! This one has a beautiful floral lacy design instead of the bows, which really just make me think even more about lingerie. I picked this one out for fun. Just like the Anika Heel, I would have to start buying more clothes just so I could wear this one more often, because it is gorgeous!

And that's it for this time. I'm done lusting over things I can't afford for the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment