Saturday, June 29, 2013

Shopping With The Ladies

Jessica, Karima and I went shopping... Again!


We actually just went to the mall with the intentions of getting our nails done, but as you should know by now, one thing led to another and money got spent.

Our first stop was Charming Charlie's because they just opened at Cumberland a month ago and we hadn't been yet! And there's a Michael Kors opening up soon too. Exciting!

I went craziest here because they were having a buy one get one FREE sale! Look at all the goodies I got without even spending $35!


The wallet was my favorite by far


Look at that adorable bow! (For some reason I couldn't get it to face the right way...) It's blue, my favorite color, and has my beautiful bow on it. Plus it opens up to this:


iPhone case and wallet all in one!!! I've been dying for one of these wallet cases, and now I finally have one! It was so cute, I bought it full price!

Then I went crazy on the earrings


They were so cheap, plus buy one get one free, I couldn't help myself when I saw all these adorable bows!


Who cares what else came in the set as long as I now have a bow earring in 3 different colors?


And on this last one, it was the Eiffel Towers that won me over. I'm still not sure what those circles are yet...


And it would be wonderful if my pictures cooperated with me again.

I also got this lovely shirt on the buy one get one free sale.


Jessica got that black top too. Aren't we just so cute??


And we found tiaras inside Charming Charlie's! My twitter handle is Princessa Brunna, because princess is in English and princesa is in Portuguese, so I just combined the two to describe who I am. Regardless of how much money I have or my standing in life, I am so definitely a princess, so I had to try on tiaras!


The cuteness is overwhelming! And the tiaras all looked wonderful on me. I really do believe I should have been a princess.

Then Wet Seal was having a 50% off sale, so I got this adorable blazer!


It's too casual to wear legitimately with a business outfit, but it'll add a classy flair to any outfit I put together. Not to mention that while I have probably half a dozen black blazers, I don't own a white one. Finally!

Then we hit up H&M because they were having a $4 Fourth of July sale. Here's a screen shot of the Snapchat Jessica sent me of me trying to poke out my stomach to look pregnant like Karima (she's having a baby girl!!!)


We did end up visiting the nail salon and getting our mani-pedis. I hadn't had one since my 18th birthday! It was long overdue!


I fell in love with the super girly, and as Karima put it, princess-y, nail polish and glitter look. Unfortunately, my nails are disgusting from spending so long without being done and working so hard in restaurants and fast food, so even done, they look stubby and gross. But this is it. I'm determined to start taking better care of nails again. I used to go to the nail salon every 3 weeks before I moved out. I won't splurge like that anymore, but I can do small nail maintenance at home and only go every other month or something like that. We'll see.

On the way home, we blasted the radio loud and I was jamming and driving at the same time, while Jessica and Karima laughed their heads off at other peoples' expressions. How can you not enjoy a night with a sunset like this??


Overall, it was an amazing day spent with my girls, and the day ended on a good note.



No comments:

Post a Comment