Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Today's Version Of Racism

Society never ceases to amaze me with just how ignorant, mean, degrading, racist, and sexist it can be.

Here's my most recent amazement:


I'm not saying that the way they reacted to the second guy is wrong, but the fact that the treatment of the three is different is ridiculous. All three of them should have been treated the same.

I bet if we threw a Latino in that mix, he would have been treated the same way as the black guy. Here's a wake up call for everyone that thinks racism died with the 60s... It didn't. It's just evolved into an undertone in our society. It's the stereotypes we keep that masks just how racist America truly is. We claim that just because we believe in these stereotypes or joke around about them, that it's not racism. As if.

This is the biggest SMH I've seen in a while...



No comments:

Post a Comment