Wednesday, June 26, 2013

New Arrivals - Lanvin

So the other day I did the Rich Girl post and I started dreaming...

I decided to browse through Lanvin's new arrivals.

I have no idea why I would subject myself to that kind of torture, especially since I can't even afford the relatively cheap Kate Spade new arrivals (or any of their pieces for that matter). But I did, so here's the products of my torture.

Price: $4,300

I love the peplum at the bottom of this jacket. I love the high neck on this jacket (Surprisingly so, I usually hate high necks on anything). I love the slimming waist on this jacket. Plus I could wear this to work!

Price: $1,535

Then we have this lovely Faubourg dress. I like it because it's so simple, but intricate at the same time. It gives off a relaxed look because it's loose and 'wrinkled', but at the same time it hugs the body in all the right place (If you click on the link and look at the different angles, you'll see what I mean).

Price: $2,990

This asymmetrical dress falls so loosely on the body, that it's almost not my style. I don't like things to be too loose or else I feel like my body gets lost in the shapeless blob. But this one is so cute, I couldn't resist. It's so 1920s flapper style, and with the current Great Gatsby crazy, it's perfect. Plus I'm in love with that poofy shoulder design, so cute!

Price: $5,780

Last, but certainly not least, we have this lovely evening gown. The question here isn't even "How on earth will I afford this?" but rather "How on earth will I fit into this?" It's so so so cute though! Regardless of price and my inability to fit inside something so slim and lovely. Please click on the link and see the back point of view. There is a gorgeous bow in the back that I simply can't resist. It's beautiful. It's so Anastasia style.

Anyways, the torture is over for today. Now that I have drooled over things I will never be able to afford more than is healthy.

Don't be surprised if I have a few more of these head in the clouds dreamer posts!



No comments:

Post a Comment