Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Miss USA

I know this post is a bit late, but I wanted to share a few of my favorite shots from the pageant!

I'm going to start with their glam shots! Might I add that I LOVE the fact that the 1920s thing is taking full swing.

Miss Alabama

Miss Arizona

Miss California

Miss Georgia

Miss New Jersey

Miss North Dakota 

Miss Oklahoma

Miss Utah

Miss West Virginia

My favorite of these is definitely Miss New Jersey, she has such an oriental feel to her picture, and it's so different from the others. I love it! I also like the simplicity of Miss California's look and North Dakota's long sleeves!

Here are my favorite preliminary gowns:

Miss Alabama

Miss Kansas

Miss Mississippi

Miss Nevada

Miss New Hampshire

Miss North Carolina

Miss Texas

Miss Alabama is gorgeous, she should have been the winner in my eyes. She's sooo beautiful and everything she wore just looked amazing. I do love Miss Nevada's dress in this one though, it looks so chic and elegant. I'm also digging the simplicity of Miss North Carolina's dress.

And here are a few of my favorite evening dresses!

Miss Alabama

Miss California

Miss Florida

Miss Louisiana

Miss Minnesota

Miss Mississippi

Miss Missouri

Miss South Dakota

Miss Texas

Once again, Miss Alabama is rocking it! I have something good to say about all these dresses! But I'll keep it brief by pointing out Miss California's sexy red dress, and the way Miss Florida pulled off a long sleeved dress that managed to be super sexy at the same time. Miss Louisiana is rocking the Greek goddess look and shout out to Miss Minnesota, because she would have been in my favorite preliminary gowns two had she not worn the same dress for both, cause she looks gorgeous in that dress! And good job to whoever picked out Miss South Dakota's color scheme, because the blue looks great with her red hair!

And yes, that was my version of brief.

And a special shout out to Miss Connecticut, the new Miss USA!


No comments:

Post a Comment